8 Reasons Why You Should Schedule Your Family Portrait Session!
- A wall portrait is a daily reminder of family togetherness or freakishness. (It’s okay, everyone has a little.)
- A photo session is something to look back and reminisce about… and maybe snicker about.
- Someone is always stuck behind the camera. You know who you are; get in there!
- If you keep saying, “When I ______, we will have our portrait made.” The day may never come. Seize the day!
- It’s fun (with me)! I promise it won’t hurt, at least not intentionally. Sometimes I get hurt myself, but usually not others…usually. Usually is a safer word than never.
- It’s a great gift. You know you want it.
- It’s on sale!
- Share it with a friend and make it double the fun!
Every family should have a current family portrait. It gives a sense of pride and belonging, unless it is an Awkward Family Photo. Then you should wear shades out in public… and maybe a fake mustache.
We can do an outdoor family portrait at your favorite picnic spot, a contemporary urban cityscape of father and son, a daddy and daughter ice cream date, or just hanging out on the home front. You can pick the spot within 20 miles of 27265.